Welcome to MauBelajarApa.com. By using MauBelajarApa (including MauBelajarApa.com and its related sites, services and tools), you agree to the following Terms & Conditions (“Terms”). If you have any questions, please refer to our help section. This Terms is effective on January 1, 2018, for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
Our services enable students (“Learner”) to connect with independent contractor instructors (the “Educator”, collectively with Learner, the “Users”) who provide live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services via MauBelajarApa (“Services”). The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting courses and supporting materials, and taking feedback from Users.
From time to time, We may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices, such as when We add new features, and MauBelajarApa reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. If We make any material change to these Terms, We will notify You using prominent means such as by email notice sent to the email address specified in Your Account or by posting a notice through Our Services. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of Our Services after changes become effective shall mean that You accept those changes. You should visit the Services regularly to ensure You are aware of the latest version of the Terms, as any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
MauBelajarApa may modify the Services or discontinue their availability at any time.
These Terms are provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will control if there is any conflict.
Before you may become a member of MauBelajarApa, you must read and accept all of the Terms in, and linked to, this Terms. We strongly recommend that, as you read thisTerms, you also access and read the linked information. By accepting this Terms, you agree that this Terms will apply whenever you use MauBelajarApa sites or Services, or when you use the tools we make available to interact with MauBelajarApa sites and Services.
Educator Terms & Conditions
If you are an Educator, these Educator Terms & Conditions contain the terms and conditions of Your participation as an Educator via MauBelajarApa’s services.
As an Educator, You represent, warrant, and covenant that;
- You will be responsible for all of Your submitted content. You further agree that You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions, and the authority to authorize MauBelajarApa, to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform;
- No submitted content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party;
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services You offer;
- You will not post or provide content or classes in any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information on MauBelajarApa site ;
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- You will not use the Services for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to Learner(s);
- You will not take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems(such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to MauBelajarApa);
- You will not manipulate the price of any class or interfere with other users’ listings;
- You will not fail to deliver a class purchased from you, unless the Learner(s) fails to meet the posted terms;
- You will not transfer your MauBelajarApa account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- Your use of the services are subject to MauBelajarApa’s approval, which We may grant or deny in Our sole discretion;
- You will not distribute any virus, worm, spyware or any other computer code, file, technologies or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other aspect of the MauBelajarApa site or the interest or property of MauBelajarApa users;
- You will not violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- You will not circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to MauBelajarApa;
- You will not export or re-export any MauBelajarApa tools, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- You will not use our sites, services or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services or tools.
Below are the terms for Educator when creating Workshop:
- Accurate Information – By creating Workshop you will be responsible to make sure all information submitted to maubelajarapa.com is accurate. Any misleading information or mistake made intentionally or unintentionally (for example: wrong insertion of workshop date / location, etc.) will lead to the suspension of your account and in the event if it cause inconvenience to the participants, you are required to bear full responsibility including compensating any financial loss he/she might incur due to deficiency in your given information;
- Actual Workshop Day – As the educator/host/organizer of the workshop, you are responsible to make sure that the workshop/class will be delivered in a conducive environment;
- Fee Charges – The marketing and administration charges per ticket sold through MauBelajarApa.com is 20% of the sale price (for price range of Rp 100,000 and above) and a flat rate of Rp 20,000 per ticket sold below Rp 100,000;
- Workshop Status Confirmation – You are required to login to your educator ‘s account to confirm the status of your schedule whether the class will be ongoing or cancelled, at least 3 days before the class start. Any unresponsiveness or last minute cancellation or changes made within 24 hours of the workshop time which causes major inconvenience to our administration and the registered participants might result you in the following penalty: Suspension of your account plus a 20% fee of the total sale price which you have to settle within 10 working days from the cancellation date;
- Price Display – You are not allowed to publish your class elsewhere with a price lower than in the displayed on MauBelajarApa.com or issue any discount without informing us. We will have the right to remove your Workshop or amend the price accordingly if found and if there is any existing registration, we will reimburse the remaining difference to the customer without your consent;
- In-House Discount/Promotion Campaign – In the event if MauBelajarApa.com issue our own discount/promotion campaign in our website (for example: 10% discount for our members who are celebrating their birthday), we will bear the discount cost within the 20% fee we are charging you;
- Free Workshop – All free workshops will be reviewed and if approved, we require our logo and website to be mentioned in ALL your media channel of promotion. For example: “Workshop Supported By MauBelajarApa.com” or “Media Partner: MauBelajarApa.com”. Failing to include us will result in the removal of your workshop in our website listing;
- Sponsored Workshop – You are required to inform us if your workshop is sponsored/supported by a particular brand(s) (with the exception of venue sponsors) and additional fee might be charge. Failing to inform us will result in the removal of your workshop in our website listing;
- Payment & Workshop Completion – All fees will be transferred to your bank account within 3-4 (three to four) working days after you have completed the Workshop. Therefore, you are required to login to your workshop dashboard and click “complete workshop” in order for us to process your payment;
- Special Price For Your Own Members – In the event if you have any special price for your own school/institution/co-working/community membership, please kindly state in the “note for admin” in the step 5 (five) of the Workshop creation;
- Cancellation & Refund Policy – Any cancellation or major change made to your workshop information (such as Price Increase, Location, Date, Time or Teacher) will result in notification being sent out to the participants who have purchased your workshop and they are entitled for a complete refund. You will be charged with a processing fee of 3% of the total amount paid by the participant(s) who requested for refund due to the major change or cancellation made by you (payable to our account within 10 working days of the cancellation date). Customer refund will be handled by us;
- Force Majeure – In the event your class/workshop has to be cancelled due to an act of God, or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, flood, civil commotion, riot, war (declared and undeclared), revolution, or embargoes, then said failure shall be excused for the duration of such event and for such a time;
- Vendor’s Responsibility – If there’s any cancellation or amendment made by you, you are encouraged to contact the participants personally even though our system will send automatic notification email to them;
- Customer’s Right – Registered participant who has successfully purchased your workshops is not entitled for cancellation or refund, unless you have made some major changes to the workshop information (such as Location, Date, Time or Teacher) or there is some unforeseen circumstances (due to an act of God, or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, flood, civil commotion, riot, war (declared and undeclared), revolution, or embargoes), after they purchased. However, they are allowed to transfer their seat to other party. In the event if the participant request for a schedule change, the decision will be given to you;
- Social Media Promotion -We are not obligated to publish your classes on Instagram. However, if you wish to secure a confirm placement on our Instagram feed, you may contact us via email and a fee of IDR 500.000,- will be charged per post. The design and time of the post will be decided by our team;
- Photo Banner For Workshop Promotion – you are responsible to upload original photos or images which are free of for personal and even for commercial use;
- Right To Curate – Please kindly refrain from using photos which have a lot of text and logo. Our design team has the right to replace any images for curate purposes;
- MauBelajarApa’s Service – MauBelajarApa.com’s services are only a marketplace for Educator and Learner. We do not hire or employ Educator nor are We responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the Educator and the Learner who purchase an Educator’s course via the Services. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of Educators or Learners, including, but not limited to, any Learner’s reliance upon any information provided by an Educator.
Purchasing A Workshop
Below are the terms for Learner when purchasing a Workshop:
- All payments are non-refundable and are not transferrable to other workshops but you are allowed to transfer your ticket to other person. Please kindly inform us so that we can make any necessary arrangement.
- In the event if the class is cancelled due to some unexpected events by the educator, we will refund your payment fully.
- In the event if the class information such as the price/time/location/learning description is amended by the educator/facilitator, you can have the option to ask for refund.
Fees and Services
Joining MauBelajarApa and listing classes is free. We do charge a fee per student enrolment. You have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged based on your particular Fee Schedule, available within your account information. Changes to that schedule are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days’ notice by posting the changes on the MauBelajarApa site. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Rupiah.
The Services are only a marketplace for Educator and Learner. We do not hire or employ Educator nor are We responsible or liable for any interactions involved between the Educator and the Educator who purchase an Educator’s course via the Services. We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of Educators or Learners, including, but not limited to, any Learner’s reliance upon any information provided by an Educator.
We do not control submitted content posted on the Services and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy or truthfulness of such submitted content. You also understand that by using the Services, MauBelajarApa may expose You to submitted content that You consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. MauBelajarApa has no responsibility to keep such content from You and no liability for Your access or use of any submitted content, to the extent permissible under applicable law.
Legal Disputes & Governing Law
If a dispute arises between you and MauBelajarApa, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and MauBelajarApa agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly to seek a resolution by reaching out to us. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within the Republic of Indonesia between the Republic of Indonesia residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against MauBelajarApa must be resolved exclusively by a district court located in Jakarta, Republic of Indonesia.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MauBelajarApa and its employees, representatives, agents, and affiliates, against any and all claims, suits, actions, or other proceedings brought against them based on or arising from any claim resulting from Your breach of these Terms. You will pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by Us in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.
You represent and warrant to Us that:
- These Terms constitutes Your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against You in accordance with the terms and conditions set-forth herein;
- You have the full right, power, and authority to accept and be bound by these Terms and to perform Your obligations under these Terms, without the approval or consent of any other party;
- You have sufficient right, title, and interest in and to the rights granted to Us in these Terms; and,
- YOU HAVE READ AND TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY DISCLAIMER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THESE TERMS.
- You may not assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms to any party, and any attempt to do so will be void and without effect. We are free to assign these Affiliate Terms.
- Governing Laws.These Affiliate Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Indonesia. Any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms shall be resolved in accordance with Legal Dispute and Governing Law’s section.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of these Terms unless agreed by both of us.
- Entire Agreement.These Terms represent the entire agreement between Us and You, and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications between us, oral or written.
- If any provision of these Affiliate Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the both of us is effectuated, and the remainder of these Terms shall have full force and effect.
DRAFTED by KontrakHukum