Learn About 3D Animation
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! This course provides the fundamental skills to produce 3D animation—which is 3D modeling—and the knowledge of the principles of animation to be built upon in subsequent courses leading up to the Portfolio course. Through the 24-session project, students will apply skills learned in this class in other areas including modeling, basic exterior and interior architectural, and furniture. Going advance, students will do on project to create photorealistic 3D model and architectural.
What will you learn?
By completing this syllabus, students are expected to:
1. Understand basic 3D animation especially in modelling with 3Ds MAX
2. Understand the basic of 3D modelling; texturing, lighting, rendering
3. Be able to create simple 3D model and basic architectural.
3. Understand the advanced of 3D modelling; texturing, lighting, rendering
4. Be able to create photorealistic 3D model and architectural.
Schedule & other dates
What is the price inclusive of?
- Computer Lab
- Certificate of Completion
What do you need to bring?