Hi Learners! At this workshop, students (woman) will learn how to defend themselves in certain circumstances. The students will be in Arm by the basic techniques and mindset to face the attacker, which is where this knowledge is very important for women in modern times. The high crime rate against women is the reason for holding this workshop. Hopefully with the knowledge obtained from this workshop, students can apply them in everyday life, thus reducing the number of crimes against women
343 total views, 1 views today
(Sold Out) Learn How To Defend Yourself (For Woman)
Teacher : Mr. Alim Rahman
Class Size : 10 people
Contact : +62 813 8060 4939
29 Apr 2017 (Sat), 1pm to
29 Apr 2017 (Sat), 4pm
Plaza Karinda No. 9A 3rd Fl
Jln. Karang Tengah Raya
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
1. Mindset Principles, Awareness, Power Stance
2. Release From All Wrist Grabs
3. Breaking Hair Grabs
4. Methods Of Escape When Held Over And Under The Arms
5. Escape From Head Chancery
6. Defence From Attack On The Ground
7. Getting Up In Base
8. Nerve And Pressure Points
9. Atemi Striking
10. Improvised Weapons
11. Knife Defence
12. Using The Voice As A Weapon
13. Pressure Testing
His Martial Arts began in 1990 and since then has trained in 13 different Martial Arts systems respectably. Experiencing Military training Alim has trained alongside British Army Personal as a Territorial Army Reservist from 1996 till 1998
- 1st Dan CDP Eskrima – Eskrido, Cacoy Doce Pares World Federation
- Level of Kru in Muay Thai recognized by Grandmaster Sken.
- Have been a Muay Thai and Boxing Pad person for 17 years
- Purple belt in Japanese Jiu Jitsu under Sensei Steve Blackett 7th Dan (Connelly Jiu Jitsu).
- Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Instructor Walid Tadjouri 2nd Dan.
- Wing Chun Kung Fu preliminary level under United Kingdom Wing Chun Kung Fu Association.
- 9 year experience in practicing Eskrima under Guru Joseph Agoncillo, 3rd Degree Black Belt of Guba Doce Pares and Daniel ‘Danny’ Guba, 12th Degree Supreme Grandmaster. Competing at national and international level (Qualifier for 2009 British Team to compete at the European Championships in Bristol UK under British Coaches Grandmaster John Harvey 9th Degree and Master Jude Tucker 6th Degree both of Kapatiran Arnis System). Have competed in Single Stick, Double Stick at Middle Weight, Light Heavy Weight, Heavy Weight and Super Heavyweight as well as entering Knife fighting events - Fully Qualified Fitness Instructor/Coach
WHAT IS THE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF?
2.Free refill drink
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Sports wear
- Extra clothes
- Bottle for refill water
Last Date of Registration:
28 Apr 2017, 5PM
NO OF WORKSHOP VIEWS
Q: Can I get my refund back if I am not able to make it last minute?
Q: Can I get my friend to take over if I am not able to make it last minute?
A: Yes. However, please kindly inform us for us to make any necessary arrangement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All payment are non-refundable
Problem with registration? We can help you! Please contact us at
Whatsapp/SMS: +62 81 6700 931
See you guys at the workshop!