Learn How To Grow Your Own Edible Garden with Tan-Euh (Microgreens and Wheatgrass)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! At this class you will learn how to set up your own edible garden in the city. The lessons will include how to germinating seeds, growing microgreens, transplanting seedlings and taking care of edible plants at your home. We will also introduce you the types of growing medium & how to make organic plant nutrition with food scrap from your home.
What will you learn?
- How to set up your own edible garden.
- How to germinate seeds, grow microgreens, transplanting seedlings and taking care of edible plants at your home.
- Learn the various types of growing medium & how to make organic plant nutrition with food scrap from your home.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
He is the Creative Brain from TAN-EUH, a startup of urban agriculture practice based in Bogor. In his workshop, he constantly implementing design knowledge in food and agriculture subject. As a young generation that concerns with the future, he is trying to promote the urban farming movement and raise awareness of today's food issue.
What is the price inclusive of?
- 3 Self-planted Living Tray of Microgreens
- 1 Vegs/herbs self-transplanted in a Pot
- Gardening Gloves
- Planting & Taking Care Manual
What do you need to bring?