Learn About Fashion Illustration & Mixed Media
About The Workshop
Hi Fashion Enthusiast! Raise your hand if you love to doodle and fashion! Let’s discover your hidden talent! Fashion Geek offers the foundation how to draw a basic fashion illustration, learn about color palette, skin tones & how to use mixed media. This lesson has been practicing from age between 15 – 40 y.o. and suitable for the Beginner. Our teacher is a former fashion design tutor in a prestigious fashion college in Jakarta. This course is available on weekdays & weekend.
Come & join our short journey to explore your curiosity!
What will you learn?
- How to draw the human body with different poses.
- How to use mixed media and creates a skin tone with color pencil, COPIC & understand color theory with acrylic paint.
- How to elaborate the fashion illustration artist as an inspiration into your own identity.
- Extra: how to draw accessories/ close-up illustration.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Fashion Geek is a local service private tutor for those who have a passion for fashion. We understand your need; Have you ever dream to become a fashion designer or fashion illustrator one day? or some of you curious if you can draw naturally? We help you to make it happen! We are as passionate as you are cause we are geekie in FASHION!
What is the price inclusive of?
- A3 drawing paper
- Color pencil
- Acrylic paint
- and free drinks!
What do you need to bring?
- A3 file book
- Basic material, such as pencil/technical pencil, eraser & ruler
- Further material will be announced during session 1 & 2