Learn The Art of Pressed Flower Decoration
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Do you love the beauty of flower for home decoration? Have you been thinking to make a gift with a preserved flower? Having a bookmark from a pressed flower?
Existed since a long time ago, the art of flower pressing has developed to be combined with a touch of modern twist recently.
In this class, you will learn some techniques to make your own pressed flower in a frame, which you will be able to bring home as a new decoration or a gift for loved ones. Tools and snacks will be provided too!
What will you learn?
- Introduction to flower pressing
- Tools, materials, and flower pressing techniques
- Dried flowers arrangement
- How to arrange your photo and decorate them with a pressed flower in a frame
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Jeihan Tabina and Tiara Cahya are two passionate crafters behind pressed flower decoration brand 'Fiori Pressed Flower'. From passion project to business, recently they have been invited to several television shows to share their stories and skills of arranging pressed flower in a frame.
Find out their works through their Instagram @fioripressedflower.
What is the price inclusive of?
- All tools and materials needed (double glass frame, fresh flowers, dried pressed flowers, pattern templates, scissors, etc.)
- Your own framed pressed flower decoration
- Your own pressed flower
- 10% discount code for all Fiori products
- Drink and snacks
- Tips and tricks to flower pressing decoration
What do you need to bring?
- Heavy or thick book for flower pressing demo so you can bring your own pressed flower home
- Your most beautiful photo (3R size and can be cut into a circle)