Learn The Basic Technique of Brush Lettering & Floral Watercolor Painting
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Don’t you feel excited if you can create something beautiful and do it by yourself? In this workshop, Grace Anggraeni (@gracedsign) will take us through brush pen lettering techniques (basic strokes and alphabets) and floral watercolor painting.
Give yourself a timeout from this busy digital world by learning about hand lettering, it can gives you therapeutic and helps you to relax! At the end of the session you can bring home your own unique personalized artwork or give it to your loved ones. So what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and let’s make beautiful creation together 🙂
What will you learn?
- Step by step to draw flowers & leaves
- Basic watercolour painting techniques
- How to use your watercolor brush
- Tips & tricks about watercolour painting
- How to control the water
- Tips & tricks about brush pen lettering
- The basic technique of brush lettering with brush pen (basic strokes, lower casefrom a to z, sentences)
- How to layout your lettering
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
She is a freelance graphic web designer and illustrator who loves art and craft since she was a little girl. What she called her treasures are her colourful paints, papers, canvases, brushes, scissors, glues, beads, ribbons, and so on. She can’t live without colourful items around her. Right now, she also works as a part time art teacher for the special needs and she loves her colourful life. Check out some of her art and craft also her design portfolios on Instagram @gracedsign
What is the price inclusive of?
- Practice sheets
- Watercolor brush, watercolor paper, palette, brush pen
- Sharing tools during workshop (watercolor, pencil, eraser, ruler, water cup, etc)
- Final artwork made by the participant
- Voucher for F&B
What do you need to bring?