Learn How To Be An Assistant Director and Managing An Art Performance
About The Workshop
Do you want to learn how to be a stage manager? This workshop by industry professional, Domines King, will focus on:
– The role of a Stage Manager: what they do day-to-day, how they fit into a theatrical company and what their function is in rehearsals and performances
– What preparation is involved leading up to performances
– What is needed to create a great stage manager. How working closely with cast, crew, directors and designers we facilitate and help create the finished theatrical production.
– There will be discussion about what is needed and expected of a stage manager during performances and how they are a key figure in bringing together all elements of the production to make it look seamless and professional.
What will you learn?
- Stage Manager job descriptions
- What is needed and expected of a stage manager during performances
- Lead a performance in "BacaDiri"
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Stage Manager Oratorium “PAPITAHON” (Juni - Agustus 2011)
Stage Manager Tien Huang Production “Jimmu’s Orchestra” (November 2011)
Stage Manager Teater Tarakanita 1 “Catatan Si Boy” (Agustus 2011 – Januari 2012)
Asst. Stage Manager Pertunjukan “BAWANG MERAH BAWANG PUTIH” produksi Peqho Production (Maret – Juni 2012)
Stage Manager Pertunjukan STOCK Teater “METAMORFOSIS” (Januari 2014 – Febuari 2014)
Stage Manager Drama Musikal “KHATULISTIWA” Produksi Zig Zag Production dan Peqho Production (Juli 2016 – November 2016)
Stage Manager Pertunjukan Pantomime “MATI BERDIRI” produksi Sena Didi Mime (Maret 2017)
Stage Manager Pementasan Teater “ATAS NAMA KOTA 2” produksi Peqho Production (Maret 2017)
Stage Manager dan Assisten Director drama musikal “AKU DAN MASA DEPANKU’ produksi BPJS dan Peqho Production (Juli 2017)
Stage Manager dan Assisten Director pertunjukan teater “SERIBU KUNANG-KUNANG DI MANHATTAN” karya Umar Kayam produksi Peqho Production (Agustus – September 2017)
Stage Manager pementasa “VERGO” produksi Peqho Terater (September 2018)
What do you need to prepare?
Notes and pen