Learn How To Draw And Shade Realistic Portraits
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Been wanting to draw a realistic portraits but don’t know where to start? If you’re into realistic drawing and portraits, this is for you. This class will introduce you to the key basics and guidance on how to draw portraits which you can apply for any future portrait projects.
What will you learn?
- Intro to Portrait Drawing & Materials
- Basic shapes that make up the face
- Basic Proportions of the face
- How to draw different types of features for different types of people
- How and Which areas to shade to make your portraits more dimensional and realistic
- How to shade hair
- Secrets on how to make your portraits pop more
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Noemi Manalang is an illustrator and artist passionate about drawing & painting traditionally. You can find most of her works at her instagram, @boxofpetals and @noomiedoodles
What is the price inclusive of?
- Pencils (HB, 2B, 4B)
- Gum eraser and eraser
- Book Guide and Exercises
- Paper Stump
- Professional Instruction
- Lunch from @Silor.id and Drink
What do you need to bring?
Your enthusiasm to learn.