Learn The Art and Technique To Create Concept Art
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Go beyond artificial in digital drawing and get a breathtaking illustration that breathes life into all your images at one time and in detailed steps. I’ve spent more than 7 years mastering sketch, values, compositions, color corrections, final rendering that mimic professional background artist for animation studio results, so you can spend less time on creating stunning artwork and more time doing what you love.
What will you learn?
- How to plan your drawing with the movie-like composition in mind
- Techniques for creating charming visual story-telling
- Building dream-like environments for your background / environment art
- Adding magical bursts and dramatic lighting
- Whether you’re new to digital illustration or a seasoned illustrator, this class process is packed with tips and tricks on how to fill your artwork with life and energy from beginning to end.
- After taking this class, you’ll have the tools you need to craft magical worlds no matter where you are, unlocking a whole new world of digital illustration just for you.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
From research and strategy to design and implementatuon, Fu created deeply connected brands, services, and artistic products that enable powerful relationships between people and business with his knowledge in digital design and illustrations.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Digital Files (CSP & PSD) from The Educator, with alternate rendering
- Special Post Card + Bookmark Printed Exclusively by The Educator!
- Free Coffee or Juice treat by The Educator!
What do you need to bring?
- Laptop (or PC if you're 'that kind' of person)
- Installed Apps (Photoshop CS6 or Higher, Clip Studio Paint)
- Drawing Tablet (Preferably Wacom Products: Bamboo, Intuos, or Cintiq)
(Would be awesome if you're using Windows instead of Mac for additional Google Nik Collection installation by The Educator)