Learn The Art of Basic Copperplate Calligraphy
About The Workshop
Hi learners! Searching for a perfect personalized gift for your special occasions?
Hand made letter always make a heart warming present, or even for home decoration.
In this 3 hours workshop, Henny Tanuwijaya will teach you everything you need to know about the art of calligraphy starting right at the basics.
So, what are you waiting for? Come join us and upgrade your calligraphy skills.
What will you learn?
- How to use the traditional dip nib pen.
- Fundamentals (prepare calligraphy tools, proper arm and body position).
- How do basic stroke, lowercase letters , uppercase letters.
- How to connect letters and write some common greetings.
- Understand the basic strokes (which is the most important in letterforms of calligraphy).
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Henny Tanuwijaya (@handmadebyhennyapin) started her passion in 2015. She has been practicing calligraphy because she loves to write nice cards to her friends and relatives and is fond of anything handmade and personalized. She believes that beautiful handwriting conveys the message in a more expressive and harmonious way.
What is the price inclusive of?
All the tools and materials (you can bring it home yayy!)
- Pen Holder
- Jar of Ink and ink rest
- Practice guidesheet Paper
- Letterform guide
- Wooden clipboard
- Tote bag
What do you need to prepare?