- 1850 orang melihat ini
- 29 orang Yang sudah ikut kelas ini
Learn The Basic Of Copperplate Calligraphy and Simple Watercolor Floral Illustration
Hi Learners! Don’t know what to do in February? Want to have a new hobby? This workshop is about calligraphy! Writing in calligraphy is a new interesting hobby nowadays, as it can be a beautiful and soothing way to calm your mind. This entertaining hobby also opens up your creativity and makes your mind sharper. In fact, it works as a creative stress reliever that helps release tension.After finishing her undergraduate study, In this workshop you will learn how to write beautifully in copperplate calligraphy strokes by strokes and the most interesting part is all of the participants will also learn how to create beautiful watercolor floral illustration! If you’d like to try something new and have been waiting for this workshop, you are welcome to join and learn together. Register before your seat is taken!
Poin Materi Belajar
- Hands-on professional training
- The basic of Copperplate Calligraphy from A to Z
- Simple watercolor floral illustration
- Final artwork to take home
Being a medical doctor doesn't hinder Dian Trisna from pursuing her passion in art, especially calligraphy. For her, calligraphy is more than just an art of beautiful handwriting, it's about how you communicate with others with such a deeper expression. Being so in love with calligraphy, 4 years ago she created Beyond Blessed Calligraphy to inspire people through her works and to learn from others as well.
- Tools & materials needed which you can take home (pen holder, Nikko G nib, a jar of sumi ink, guideline sheets, watercolor paper)
- Shared watercolor paints and brushes
- Certificate of completion
- Snack and drink
Yang perlu disiapkan