Learn The Basic Of Copperplate Calligraphy And Simple Watercolor Flower Illustration
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Ms Dian Trisna from Beyond Blessed Calligraphy is back for a while in Jakarta and ready to share her knowledge in calligraphy writing to you. Writing in calligraphy is a new interesting hobby nowadays, as it can be a beautiful and soothing way to calm your mind. This entertaining hobby also opens up your creativity and makes your mind sharper. In fact, it works as a creative stress reliever that helps release tension.
This month, Ms Dian will be conducting another basic calligraphy workshop for beginners in Jakarta. In this 4-hour class, you will learn how to write beautifully in copperplate calligraphy strokes by strokes. And the most interesting part is all of the participants will also learn how to create beautiful watercolor floral illustration!
If you’d like to try something new and have been waiting for this workshop, you are welcome to join and learn together. Register before your seat is taken!
What will you learn?
- Hands-on professional training
- The basic of Copperplate Calligraphy from A to Z
- Simple watercolor floral illustration
- Final artwork to take home
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Being a medical doctor doesn't hinder Dian Trisna from pursuing her passion in art, especially calligraphy. For her, calligraphy is more than just an art of beautiful handwriting, it's about how you communicate with others with such a deeper expression. Being so in love with calligraphy, 4 years ago she created Beyond Blessed Calligraphy to inspire people through her works and to learn from others as well.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Tools & materials needed which you can take home (Pen holder, Nikko G nib, a jar of sumi ink, guideline sheets, watercolor paper)
- Shared watercolor paints and brushes
- Certificate of completion
- Handcrafted soap bar and a gift voucher worth Rp 150,000 from Soap by Doc D (@soapbydocd)
- Lunch and drink!
What do you need to prepare?