Learn How to Make Christmas Card Using Brush Pen Lettering & Watercolour
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Christmas is near! It’s the perfect time to make your own Christmas card using brush pen lettering and watercolor painting. In this workshop, Grace Anggraeni (@gracedsign) will take us through brush pen lettering techniques (basic strokes and alphabets), it can gives you therapeutic and helps you to relax! And we’re also going to learn about the basic technique of watercolour.
At the end of the session, you can bring home your own unique personalized Christmas cards to give it to your loved ones or keep it for yourself. So what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and let’s make beautiful creation together
What will you learn?
- The basic technique of brush lettering with brush pen (basic strokes, lower case, sentences)
- How to layout your lettering
- Basic watercolour painting techniques
- How to use your watercolour brush
- How to control the water
- How to blend colours
- How to make simple Christmas ornaments
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Freelance graphic web designer and illustrator who loves to do hand lettering and watercolor painting. Check out some of her art & design portfolios on Instagram @gracedsign
What is the price inclusive of?
- Professional instruction
- Practice sheets (basic strokes, lower case, sentences)
- Brush pen, watercolour papers, envelopes, watercolour brush, palette
- Sharing tools
- Snack & drink
What do you need to bring?
Your christmas spirit!