Learn the Art of Brush Pen Lettering and Paint Simple Christmas Wreath
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Christmas is near! Let’s make your own Christmas decoration. In this workshop, Grace Anggraeni (@gracedsign) will take us through brush pen lettering techniques (basic strokes and alphabets), it can gives you therapeutic and helps you to relax! And we’re also going to learn about the basic technique of watercolour.
At the end of the session you can bring home your own unique personalised artwork or give it to your loved ones. So what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and let’s make beautiful creation together 🙂
What will you learn?
- The basic technique of brush lettering with brush pen (basic strokes, lower case, sentences)
- How to layout your lettering
- Basic watercolour painting techniques
- How to use your watercolour brush
- How to control the water
- How to blend colours
- How to paint simple Christmas wreath
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Grace Anggraeni is a freelance graphic web designer and an illustrator who loves art and craft since she was a little girl. What she calls her treasures are her colourful paints, papers, canvases, brushes, scissors, glues, beads, ribbons, and so on. She can’t live without colourful items around her. Right now, she also works as a part time art teacher for the special needs and she loves her colourful life. Check out some of her art and crafts and also her design portfolios on Instagram @gracedsign
What is the price inclusive of?
- Practice sheets (basic strokes, lower case, sentences)
- Brush pen, watercolour papers, watercolour brush, palette
- Sharing tools during workshop
- F&B voucher
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?