- 471 orang melihat ini
Learn How To Paint Acrylic Roses Shoes
Hi Learners! It’s time for new shoes, and you can paint them yourself! In this workshop, Grace Anggraeni will take us through acrylic roses painting on shoes.
By learning to paint you will be able to reduce your stress, stimulates the brain, encourages positive actions in your life, it’s a creative form of self-expression. At the end of the session, you can bring home your own unique personalized artwork. So, what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and you can paint your very own shoes!
– Please select your shoe size in the “select package” dropdown button
– Please choose 1 size smaller than your normal size if you don’t want to wear socks.
– The availability of the sizes might be limited, if the number that you wanted is no longer available, you will be contacted by the teacher to choose other sizes.
– If the number that you wanted is not available, please contact the administrator to consult.
Poin Materi Belajar
- Step by step to paint roses
- Tips and trick to paint on canvas shoes
- Basic acrylic painting techniques
Grace Anggraeni is a freelance graphic web designer and an illustrator who loves art and craft since she was a little girl. What she calls her treasures are her colourful paints, papers, canvases, brushes, scissors, glues, beads, ribbons, and so on. She can’t live without colourful items around her. Right now, she also works as a part time art teacher for the special needs and she loves her colourful life. Check out some of her art and crafts and also her design portfolios on Instagram @gracedsign
- Practice sheet
- Canvas shoes
- Sharing tools during workshop
- Final artwork made by the participant
- Voucher for F&B
Yang perlu disiapkan