Learn How To Engage Your 2020 Life Goals through Calligraphy and Watercolor Artwork
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Let’s open 2020 by attending this private class. You will learn watercolor painting, calligraphy and transforming your Life Goal into an artwork.
Artian collaborated with YES (Your Empowerment System) create this Calligraphy & Watercolor class to make you Engage Your Best 2020 Life Goals through Your Own Artworks. In this class the artist (who also an art teacher in international school) will encourage your creativity and artistic side by crafting your life plan artwork in 6 quote cards which will be displayed in Artian place card holder. Then Your Empowerment System (YES) will have a sharing session about life planning and building powerful habit.
After the class finish, you’ll still see your artwork in your beloved room. You’re also could try delicious gelato ice cream by @locarasa Kemang as it would be our venue. Ah yes, we cannot wait to see you in this class! Register yourself now!
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Calligraphy Fountain Pen
- Oblique and Crowquill Calligraphy Style Drilling
- Introduction to life plan and powerful habits
- 3 Technique Watercolor Skill
- Landscape, Still Life, and Galaxy Watercolor
- Technique Drilling
- Guided Watercolor and Calligraphy Practice
- Self Knowledge & Drafting your own life plan
- Crafting your Life Goal Artworks in 7 quote cards
- Finishing, final touch of the artworks
- Wrap up and win your day
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
The art is becoming more popular since everybody realize it could reflect their feeling, change their mood, flow the new spirit & happines and it can be a nice gift to the one they love. Our brands comes to fulfill that need. Not only to sell the finished product, we also want to share how to create an artistic gift based on water color painting.
What is the price inclusive of?
- All tools & materials (lended during class)
- Calligraphy work sheet
- Custom Notebook
- 6 page 2020 goal cards
- Handbook Designing Life
What do you need to prepare?