Learn The Art of Brush Pen Lettering and Watercolour Painting with Valentine Theme
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Don’t you feel excited if you can create something beautiful and do it by yourself? In this workshop , Grace Anggraeni will take us through some simple brush pen calligraphy techniques (basic strokes and alphabets) and the basic technique of watercolour painting in Valentine theme.
Give yourself a timeout from this busy digital world by learning about hand lettering and calligraphy, it can gives you therapeutic and helps you to relax! At the end of the session you can bring home your own unique personalised artwork or give it to your loved ones. So what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and let’s make beautiful creation together!
Get discount for purchase of 2 pax!
What will you learn?
- Basic watercolour painting techniques
- How to use your watercolor brush
- Tips & tricks about watercolour painting
- How to control the water
- Tips & tricks about brush pen lettering
- The basic technique of brush lettering with brush pen (basic strokes, lower casefrom a to z, sentences)
- How to layout your lettering
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Grace Anggraeni is a freelance graphic web designer and an illustrator who loves art and craft since she was a little girl. What she calls her treasures are her colourful paints, papers, canvases, brushes, scissors, glues, beads, ribbons, and so on. She can’t live without colourful items around her. Right now, she also works as a part time art teacher for the special needs and she loves her colourful life. Check out some of her art and crafts and also her design portfolios on Instagram @gracedsign
What is the price inclusive of?
- Practice sheets
- Watercolor brush, watercolour paper, palette, brush pen
- Sharing tools during workshop (watercolour, pencil, eraser, ruler, water cup, etc)
- Final artwork made by the participant
- Voucher for F&B
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
Your love quotes to be written (around 5-10 words)