Learn How To Paint Florals With Gouache & Turn It Into Digital Pattern
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Ever been curious to try out painting beautiful yet simple floral arrangements with gouache? Let’s do that in easy way in this workshop!
Not only paint the florals on paper, but you’re gonna learn to digitize your painting (using Adobe Photoshop) and turn it into an even more beautiful pattern.
What can you do with the pattern? Tons of things! I always love customised items, with this pattern you can have it printed on scarfs, tote bags, tumbler, etc! After this workshop, you’ll be having tons of ideas to customise stuff for yourself, loved ones and even business ideas 😉
What will you learn?
- Gouache/Watercolor/Acrylic differences
- Basics in gouache painting: sketching, getting right consistency, mixing, painting and also layerin
- Digitize your painting into a pattern on Adobe Photoshop
- Tips & trick on how to customize your items with the pattern: find the right vendor/manufacturer, design format, etc
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
What is the price inclusive of?
- Art tools provided (brush, paints and palette)
- Watercolor paper
What do you need to bring?
- Laptop with Adobe Photoshop installed (any version is ok!)
- Mouse (not mandatory, but trust me, it's gonna be 10 times easier with mouse ;))