Learn How To Paint Macaron With Watercolor
About The Workshop
Hi learners! In this food illustration workshop, you can learn how to paint macaron using watercolor. You will also learn how to make a basic sketch, basic watercolor wash technique, basic color mixing and how to choose you own watercolor palette.
This time, during this 3 hours workshop, you will also have the chance to use a good quality paint (selection of Winsor & Newton Cotman and Van Gogh watercolor paint on palette).
A step by step guidance along with tips and tricks will be demonstrated and provided. Beginners are very welcome! We will learn together how to draw and paint these yummy macarons from scratch!
See you at the workshop, Learners!
What will you learn?
- Basic knowledge about tools and materials (how to choose paper, brush, paint, etc.)
- Basic color mixing & color wheel
- Basic watercolor wash method
- Watercolor macaron painting demonstration by Maria C. Dina
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Hi! My name is Maria C. Dina. I'm a self-taught artist/illustrator who loves using watercolor, gouache, colored pencil as my mediums. From a very young age, I have always been interested and passionate about art, drawing and painting. I'm currently focusing on food illustration, portrait, animal and botanical illustration. For more illustration, kindly visit my Instagram: @mariacdina
What is the price inclusive of?
Tools and materials:
- a selection of Winsor & Newton Cotman & Van Gogh watercolor paint on palette
- Fabriano watercolor paper 200 gsm
- 2 watercolor brushes
- pencil & eraser
- basic method wash worksheet
- printed learning modules
Coffee & snacks
What do you need to bring?