Learn How To Make Watercolor Portrait – The Colors of Jakarta
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! There is always first for everything, why don’t you give yourself chance to try to learn watercolor?
This is a perfect refeshment in the midst of Jakarta busy life.
Sit down and relax your mind, explore your imagination and let your hands dance on the paper and create the color of happiness !
On this workshop we will learn basic watercolor techniques, applying them to colouring portrait while using the complimentary colors that represents Jakarta, no experience needed !
don’t wait any longer, go and sign up the class !
What will you learn?
- Basic knowledge of watercolor medium & tools
- Basic watercolor techniques
- Basic color theory
- The application of the theories towards coloring a portrait
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Dinan Hadyan is a well known illustrator specialize in watercolor illustration. Her artworks are internationally known and had been featured by several Korean public figure.
What is the price inclusive of?
- 12x12cm watercolor paper (sketched and blank)
- A piece of A4 watercolor paper
- A palette
- 2 watercolor brushes (flat and round)
- Watercolor paints (shared between participants)
- Guide booklet
What do you need to bring?
Your Excitement and Imagination !