Learn How To Paint Watercolour Florals on Greeting Cards
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! How special it would be to send your loved ones a personalized artwork of your own composed florals?
At the same time, you get to learn how to use watercolours by painting loose florals. In no time you’ll be able to make your own compositions and you may even find it a very relaxing activity. So join now for a chance to learn the wonderful techniques of loose florals.
What will you learn?
- How to use watercolours & its materials
- Watercolour basics on techniques and strokes for florals
- Techniques to create different kinds of flowers & foliage
- How to create your own composition
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Noemi Manalang is an illustrator and artist passionate about drawing & painting traditionally. You can find most of her works at her instagram, @boxofpetals and @noomiedoodles
What is the price inclusive of?
- Watercolour practice sheets
- Watercolour greeting cards for final painting
- 1 palette with paints
- 2 brushes
- Painting guide
- Pencil + Eraser
- Food from Silor & Drinks
What do you need to bring?