Learn About Watercolor Illustration & Photoshop Editing
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Interested in drawing beautiful flowers with watercolor? What if we tell you that you can go beyond and edit them digitally do it could be printed on various media?
In this workshop, you will learn how to draw flowers in watercolor then edit them in Photoshop. We will also teach you how to transfer your digital artworks into various media like fabrics, scarfs, etc.
This class is suitable for all levels. From those without experience in watercolor before to our advanced learners, anyone welcomes to join in! Don’t worry, all tools and snacks will be provided too.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to watercolor painting
- How to draw flowers in watercolor
- How to digitize your painting
- How to edit your painting in Photoshop
- How to design watercolor patterns on fabrics
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Flowers, watercolour, and calligraphy are three words describing well the characteristics of Ms. Zula’s works. Started with her hobby, her painting and calligraphy skill currently turn her to have her own class, as well as giving her several commission projects for any occasions. Find out her works through Instagram @zulazula
What is the price inclusive of?
- All tools and materials needed (watercolor kit, brushes, watercolor papers, etc)
- Drink and snacks
- Tips and Tricks
What do you need to bring?
- Your own laptop (preferably with installed with any version of Photoshop)