Learn The Basic of Baking Fondant Cake with Grace Djumadi
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Cake is alwayas come when some one or something special is there!
lets Learn how to Decorate a stunning Fondant cake.Like we always see on the display in the bakeryshop, why don’t your try to learn to make that for some one special and imagine that is gonna be awesome! people will admire a gorgeous fondant cake, that you made!
Find out more possible inspirations from this essential basic model. You’ll be decorating on prebaked cake from our kitchen.
Sign up! and see you !
What will you learn?
- You will learn about the ingredients and equipment for decorating cake with fondant
- You will learn how to ganache achocolate butter cake with chocolate ganache and cover it with fondant
- You will learn how to cover a round dummy cake with fondant
- You will learn how to color fondant
- You will learn how to make figures from fondant
- You will learn how to assemble your figures onto your cake
- You will learn how to work with fondant cutters and silicone mold
- You will learn how to apply lustre dust on fondant
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Grace Djumadi is graduated from Psychology studies and also certified as Therapeutic Play Skills Practitioner. On the other hand, baking and cake decorating have been her hobby since she was a kindergarten student. Grace’s love of baking and cake decorating started when she used to help her grandma and her mom in the kitchen. When she was in high school, she turned her hobby into business. She started to sell fondant cakes to her friends and family. She also enrolled herself to some cake decorating courses from international teachers and local teachers.After graduated from high school, she teaches baking class for kids at I Can Club. Teaching has always been her passion. In 2017, she started to teach basic fondant class in a baking studio located in North Jakarta. She was used to teach kids with Down Syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder how to do baking and cake decorating. Nevertheless, she also empowers the underprivileged women by teaching them cake decorating. Grace also teaches private decorating class in her home.And I really falling in love with cake. With flour and sugar, with mixer and oven. All I’m in love with Baking the sweet making dessert of Patissièr!
What is the price inclusive of?
- Lunch & Snack
- Goodie bag
What do you need to bring?