- 354 orang melihat ini
Learn How To Make Cold Process Goats Milk Soap (with Recycled Milk Carton)
Hi Soap Makers! Do you wish to learn all about soap making? Founder of Nakedbars will share all the knowledge she knows about soap making, because she knows that knowledge is meant to be shared. She also believes that your milk carton should not just go to trash can, but can be recycled and used as your soap mould!
So, here in this workshop “Learn How To Make Cold Process Goats Milk Soap (with Recycled Milk Carton)”, you will learn how to make goat milk soap using cold process method. You will get to know many tips & tricks on how to choose the right composition of oils, essential oils, and fragrance oils (suited with your preference)! Not to mention you will use recycled milk carton as your soap bars mould (introducing the circles of life!)
Do not miss this chance! For you who want to have fun with soap making, or getting serious to open your own natural soap business, do not hesitate to join this class for complete package of soap making knowledge! You will also get to take home your creation of 1 kg soap from this workshop and special gifts from nakedbars! Secure your seats now! It’s limited!
Poin Materi Belajar
- Introduction to soapmaking techniques and materials
- Basic concept of natural soap with cold process method
- How to make goat milk as base liquid for soap
- How to make composition of oils (olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and castor oil)
- How to define essential oils for different soap bars
- Choose essential oils (rosemary, lavender, orange, frankincense)
- Choose your own fragrance oils (you will be given few choices to meet your preference)
- Make soap that has good and safe ingredients for your skin
She is a mother of two who loves making natural soap. It’s been over a year now since she started. She didn't know that she will be teaching to others back then, but thanks to her friends and family’s encouragement, she realised that sharing her skill and knowledge on natural soap making makes her happy.
Her project turned out to have so many positive responses from family and friends. With her husband’s support in this, she continued on. So here she proudly presented her natural soap bars “nakedbars”; a natural and beautiful product free of unnecessary chemicals. She wants to be able to bless everyone with her soap, by doing her best in making them and working on the ingredients she believes would be safe for her own family.
She often stamps out positive words on her soap bars, so she could bring a little smile and joy to those people who buy or get them as a gift. So she think it's time to love the skin you are in by using natural bars.
- Recipe included
- All tools are provided
- All ingredients are provided
- Bringing back the 1kg of soap (in recycled milk carton as mould)
- A special gift from nakedbars!
Tidak ada sertifikat
Yang perlu disiapkan
- Your excitement!