Learn About Healthy Eating with Max Mandias
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! You are what you eat. Food definitely has influences on us, either physically or emotionally. Really? Can some food make us more calm and stable? Or in contrary make us keep wanting to eat more? Is this food better than that food?
Join this workshop with Max Mandias, eCornell Certified Nutritionist, who delivers Basic Principles of Evidence-based Nutrition.
You can also learn how to cook healthy recipes afterward
– Healthy Eating + Healthy Cooking workshops ONLY Rp. 700000! (Bundling Package)
– 10 first learner that join “(Bundling Package) Learn About Healthy Eating and Healthy Cooking with Max Mandias” workshop get FREE ONLINE NUTRITION COACHING with Max Mandias himself via ZOOM!
– Get IDR 50K Burgreens Meal Voucher from Each Class.
So go click the attend button!
What will you learn?
- Best-kept secrets in medicine to be healthy, live long & productive
- Prevent top 10 causes of death and heal chronic health issues (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune) through nutrition
- Myths vs Facts: What most doctors don't tell you
- How to lose and manage weight without feeling hungry
- Best food to increase your focus, productivity, and energy level
- Food choices to prevent unnecessary stress
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Co-founder & Executive Chef at Burgreens
Originally a finance major, Certified Plant-based Chef Max worked as a Data Analyst before jumping onto the vegan food scene. He worked at Alchemist Garden, a raw vegan restaurant in Amsterdam where he learned how to make raw food.
After 7 years of living in the Netherlands, Max returned to Jakarta accompanied by Helga and started setting up their very own vegetarian and vegan cafe, Burgreens. What started as Jakarta’s first plant-based eatery & catering – has now grown into a community-based social business connecting local farmers, a passionate team, and conscious customers.
What do you need to bring?