Learn About Conflict Management
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Do you face countless conflicts daily? Do you have the most conflicts came from your colleagues or your family members?
Differences of opinion with colleagues and family members often have to be faced in the daily life that triggers the creation of a conflict. Of course it is not good to make the conflict drag on.
What should we do to compromise the Conflict if the Conflict often arises between our relationships with colleagues or family members? Take the “Conflict Management” class and get effective ways to get around and resolve prolonged conflicts.
What will you learn?
- Simple DiSC assessment behavior
- Recognize the type of each behaviours
- Adaption process on different type of behaviour
- Mapping & Personalizing the Conflict through the behaviours
- Grouping types of Conflict and how to reacts to each types of behaviors
- Conflict Management Pattern to adjust the behaviour types
- Conflict Filtration
- Use the effective communication to solve the conflict
- Look beyond the Incident & request the Solutions
- Identify Solutions & Agreement
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Theresia Lestari is the founder of CLTC Community, a business, financial and social practitioner who professionally conducts intense training and coaching with various Training and Workshop contents provided by CLTC.
With a total of more than 15,000 hours interactive Training and conducting intense Coaching for more than 10 years working in international financial & Training Consultant institutions and companies, Theresia continues to contribute to the education world especially for the Millennials, Youth and Kids.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Free DiSC Assessment Result
What do you need to bring?
Business Card / Copy Student Card / Copy of ID Card for 1 Free Coaching Session Doorprize