Learn About Marketing & Leadership Skills for Small Businesses
About The Workshop
Hi Future Leaders & Decision Makers! So, you’ve started a small business? Great! You are looking to grow it? Awesome! But, beware; a majority of business does not survive, because of they either Lack clarity and structure or Lack the skills/ confidence in sales and have a poor leadership/management approach.
In this half-day workshop, Aaron Mashano (Start Results Coaching) is going to focus on the issue of marketing and leadership for small businesses. Join us for an eye-opening session and find out the tips to strategically set up your small business, right from the start.
What will you learn?
- The 3 marketing systems that big brand use to generate repeat sales that most founders don't know about
- How to grow into a market leader
- Learn to master the Psychology of Influencing your teams effectively
- Learn how to identify and communicate to your Ideal Client
- Learn how to reduce price competition
- Learn how to Identify your entrepreneurial style and how to maximise your natural talents
- Time management for today's leaders and how the top CEO’s avoid burnout
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Aaron is the Founder and Head Coach at Start Results.
Born in Zambia, he later moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities.
During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping startups to be successful companies is not just his passion - it became his calling.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
Your curiosity and enthusiasm :)