CreaTalks: Learn How To Create Powerful Content Writing
About The Workshop
Nowadays we see the digital world is so close to our personal lives, even turns to the needs for building a portfolio, get a lot of information, connection, networking, sharing, and many more. Through Creatalks, we want to empower creators to produce excellent, responsible, and positive content that has a good impact for others and also build a healthy community.
What will you learn?
- How to do a habitual writing
- How to get a source or references for the topic and content
- How to sharp focus on the content while remaining succinct
- How to know your readers/audiences
- How to set the best writing structure
- How to write an engaging storytelling
- How to maintain original content writing
- How to market your content writing
- Tips & trick about content writing
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
As a Marketing graduate back in 2016, Lewis has successfully built an online community named @titikmulai which he founded back in August 2018. He inspires young and new entrepreneur to start taking action on what they are planning. TitikMulai doesn't emphasize on aesthetic visual content but Strong and Relevant copywriting strategy which inspires their community.
As many Instagram accounts are struggling in their growth, achieving 76k followers within 7 months would be something to learn from him.
Alyssa is a former TV journalist whose writing has been featured in many publications including Bobo, High End Teen, Kompas, and Indonesia Mengglobal. Her writing has received awards including 2nd place in national poetry writing competition, Wharton Research Scholar designation and Indonesia Ambassador's Award of Excellence. She finds her niche specialties within startup and tech which allows her to create weekly content for @forbesindonesia.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Snacks & Drinks
What do you need to bring?
- Willingness to learn
- A lot of question about the topic