Introduction To Digital Marketing (Complete Guide)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! So you want to start your online business? Or maybe you already have a business and you wish you to scale it up 100X via digital marketing? This workshop is perfect for you. Do not worry if you have zero ideas on what digital marketing is all about. This workshop will give you an overview of digital marketing landscape as a whole and you will also identify which marketing platform and strategy is suitable for your business. Moreover, you will also explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
– Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
– CMO/Marketing Officers
– Digital Marketers
This workshop is part of a masterclass, please click here if you wish to see the whole masterclass module.
What will you learn?
- The basic character of different digital platform: Web, Google, Social Media, Mailing List, etc.
- Which platforms suit your business best.
- How to approach a marketing campaign by identifying your objectives first.
- How to maximize a marketing campaign effectively (Organic Growth VS Paid).
- Introduction to SEO.
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing.
- How to do strategic planning for your digital marketing.
- How to build an effective digital marketing content for your business.
- How to build your digital marketing team
- And many more.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Jourdan Kamal (Born in Indonesia) is a Singapore graduate and internet entrepreneur. He is best known as the founder of MauBelajarApa.com, currently the largest workshops directory platform in Indonesia. Prior founding MauBelajarApa.com, he graduated from National University of Singapore with a bachelor degree in computing and had been actively educating and teaching students on digital marketing.View more of his profile & certification here: LinkedIn
What is the price inclusive of?
- Coffee Breaks
What do you need to bring?
- Laptop (Optional)