CREATALKS Bali: Visual Storytelling Trend for 2020
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Nowadays we see the digital world is so close to our personal lives, even turns to the needs for building a portfolio, get a lot of information, connection, networking, sharing, and many more. Through Creatalks, we want to empower creators to produce excellent, responsible, and positive content that has a good impact on others and also build a healthy community
What will you learn?
- Learn the importance and process of storytelling
- Learn how to apply the concept of storytelling to different context
- Understand the elements of visual storytelling
- Understand production gear for Social media 2020
- Learn how to build engagement with your audience
- Content Hack for Social Media 2020
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Rommy Kurniawan Wijaya or also known as @rkw_ on his social media. He is a street and portrait photographer. He started photography since middle school and begin practicing while he was studying in Bandung. Worked as head photographer on Miles Your Day in 2014-2016. On July 2016, he decided to quit from college and move to Bali to start a career as a full time photographer.
Agusleo Halim is a travel videographer and photographer from Jakarta.
He is building a travel app, as both Founder and Content Creator, Waktuin.com. His works revolve around nature and beautiful landscapes which allows him to deliver magnificent visual experience throughout his content .
"99% of our effort is wasted, but all you need is that 1%." Agusleo
What is the price inclusive of?
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
- A lot of question about the topic