CREATALKS Surabaya: Visual Storytelling Trend For 2020
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Nowadays we see the digital world is so close to our personal lives, even turns to the needs for building a portfolio, get a lot of information, connection, networking, sharing, and many more. Through Creatalks, we want to empower creators to produce excellent, responsible, and positive content that has a good impact on others and also build a healthy community.
What will you learn?
- Learn the importance and process of storytelling
- Learn how to apply the concept of storytelling to different context
- Understand the elements of visual storytelling
- Understand production gear for Social media 2020
- Learn how to build engagement with your audience
- Content Hack for Social Media 2020
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Gregory Bionde Takaendangan is a journalistic photographer based in Gading Serpong. He used to work for side.id in 2018 and now pursuing his career as a full-time photographer. Back in the days, he used to collaborate in brand campaigns, doing several photography job such as pre-wedding, fashion, and commercial products. His ability in journalistic makes his artworks looks outstanding as it doesn't only represent good visual but also deliver strong story behind the photos
Seorang Influencer, Video Editing Trainer dan Creativepreneur yang sering membuat materi edukatif bagi viewers (di Youtube) tentang movie dan film editing.
What is the price inclusive of?
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
- Willingness to learn
- A lot of question about the topic