CREATALKS series: From Content to Community to Business (Live Webcast Available)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Nowadays we see the digital world is so close to our personal lives, even turns to the needs for building a portfolio, get a lot of information, connection, networking, sharing, and many more. Through Creatalks, we want to empower creators to produce excellent, responsible, and positive content that has a good impact on others and also build a healthy community.
What will you learn?
Learn How to Build Your Social Tribe via Social Media Engagement
- How to understand your audience
- Practical steps to engage with your audience in social media
- Understanding content format which engages effectively with your audience
- Understanding what is Social Tribe
- Why Social Tribe matters in 2020
- Engagement as the key primary metric in Social Marketing 2020
- LIVE PRACTICE on the spot
Learn How to Make a Powerful Words
- Learning the trend of Content Writing in 2020
- Understanding what content matters for your audience
- How to put emotions in your words
- How to find an idea to create good content writing
- How to set the best writing structure
- How to create words that relates to your audience
- Mobile application to use for Content making 101
- Practical steps from finding creative idea to content production and distribution
- LIVE Practice on the spot
Learning from Founders
- The journey of vosFoyer & MauBelajarApa
- Finding purpose and converting into action plan
- Tools or Strategy to be a sustainable business in 2020
- Social media, why does it matter for current Business landscape
- Skills need to have for every Entrepreneurs
- Online Content is the New Salesman Trend
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Calvin Chandra graduated cum laude from Bina Nusantara University with a bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design in 2010. From 2014 he co-founded Cuatrodia Creative and became its Creative Director until now. His works have been nominated for Citra Pariwara and Festival Film Indonesia.
He is probably better known through his instagram account @calvinchandra, actively sharing about mental health, slice of life stories, poetry and art, and promoting kindness to hid followers with his brand off quirkiness and humor.
Rama Satya (@rama.satyaa) is currently a third-year undergraduate studying Biomedicine, streaming in Infectious Disease, in Jakarta. Despite being a research student, he has his interest in the commercialization of healthcare research. He is also actively contributing and leading organizations inside and outside of his campus, which made him passionate about self-development. He shares his self-development journey in social media with a mindset that optimum growth could be achieved if people can grow alongside each other, together. This mindset allowed Rama to often interact and spark interesting discussions with his audience on social media, mainly Instagram.
Raden Prisya is a Mother of two, Writer, and a Mindful Living & Parenting Practitioner. She is now focusing on writing her first book about Mindful Parenting, and also frequently conducting seminar and meditation sessions for well-being and self-care. Her vision to enhance her readers’ quality of life is the main purpose of her writings through social media. Get to know her even more through her instagram account, @radenprisya.
Adinda Tria Sagita or also known as @_poeticlust on her social media is a Project Director for Commercial Project at vosFoyer, a creative consultant based in Jakarta. She started her career as a Copywriter and through that she grow to understand different types of Brand character, and engagement between it's audiences. As engagement increases significantly, it affects to follower growth, which is transferable to sales conversion. She is now in charged to manage well-known brands such as, Toleransi.id, Sarirasa, one of The Sasono Family’s member for their personal branding, Unilever, and many more.
Jourdan Kamal (Born in Indonesia) is a Singapore graduate and internet entrepreneur. He is best known as the founder of MauBelajarApa.com, currently the largest workshops directory platform in Indonesia. Prior founding MauBelajarApa.com, he graduated from National University of Singapore with a bachelor degree in computing and had been actively educating and teaching students on digital marketing.View more of his profile & certification here: LinkedIn
William Sudhana is best knowns as Founder of vosFoyer, a Creative Consultant based in Jakarta. Prior his entrepreneurial journey, he graduated from University of Nottingham as Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronic. Since 2014, he has been actively sharing in Creative Content industry, building his digital presence digital community, as well as consulting various brand to upscale their digital assets through comprehensive Brand personification techniques.
Apart from that, he also has been actively invited to deliver seminar and workshops related to Digital branding in both universities and corporates (such as Indonesia Stock Exchange, NGOs, Universitas Bunda Mulia, Social Media Week Jakarta and etc.) For more information, you can check via his Linkedin & Instagram.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Snacks and drinks
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?
- Willingness to learn
- A lot of question about the topic