Learn All About Google Analytics
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Managing your Owned channels, especially website, is the key foundation for moving to Paid, Shared or Earned media. However, owning a website without understanding your visitor’s behavior is almost the same as inviting unknown people to your own home/shop.
Google Analytics is basically an easy to understand web analytics tool that provides a range of different options to understand your visitor’s profile. Since it consisted a lot of data, you might lose your way in its dashboard.
What will you learn?
This course will elaborate easy-to-grasp ways to understand the core of Google Analytics (GA), including:
- Installing GA to your website
- What GA can do and cannot do
- What data you should read and find in GA
- How to interpret that data into the actionable outcome
- How to present that data in a business-friendly way (especially to your colleague or top management)
This 2 hours Google Analytics course is suitable for:
- Students in PR, IT, or Marketing field (or any field if you have a website to manage)
- Newbie to website building
- Blogger, Vlogger and Content writer wannabes
- Digital marketers, brand managers, or marketing communication executives who want to learn website analytics from different industry
- Social media marketers who want to link their social effort to website result
By the end of the course, you will have at least the basic idea about understanding about your website visitors and know how to pour more investment and effort in optimizing your advertising, website or digital contents to build a strategy around acquiring more visitors and retaining them.
Additionally, you will be able to present your analytics finding to your teammates and bosses.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
- (optional) A blog or website, ready to install GA. If you dont have this one, you can only view the demo in this course