Learn How To Strategically Setup Your Small Business (Basic)
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! So you’ve started a small business? Great! You are looking to grow it? Awesome!
But beware of the fact that ALL entrepreneurs encounter struggles along their journey.
In this Introduction-Level workshop, we cover solutions to the top 3 problems small businesses face as they are scaling up. Can you relate to any of these problems?
1. Lack of Control
At one point or another, entrepreneurs will struggle with lack of control; over your time, over the market, or over the organisation itself.
2. People Problems
Where do we start? Employees, customers, vendors, partners – there will be times when you are not seeing eye to eye with the people involved in your business. What do you do?
3. Nothing Works
When several strategies or campaigns haven’t helped gain sustainable progress, frustration starts to consume you. Your wheels are spinning, but you can’t seem to gain fraction.
In this half-day workshop, Aaron Mashano (Start Results Head Coach) shares his practical systems for overcoming the most common hurdles that entrepreneurs face. So come and join this workshop!
What will you learn?
1. Clarifying the Company Vision
- How to gain traction as a team and achieve all your business goals
- Action steps for structuring your business for growth
- How to identify and communicate to your Ideal Client
- How to avoid price competition and maintain value
2. Key Deliverables:
- How to build a business that you are in control of, not the other way around
- Proven business tools that are simple and ready to use by business owners and managers that get you the results
- Help you manage your time efficiently
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Aaron is the Founder and Head Coach at Start Results.
Born in Zambia, he later moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities.
During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping startups to be successful companies is not just his passion - it became his calling.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?