Learn All About Digital Social Campaign 4.0
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! In Indonesia, where cyber media & digital business happen in the 4.0 digital revolution, almost all activities are now carried out in cyberspace. Initially, the internet has become a tertiary need and now it has become a primary need for social community. Social campaign such as humanitarian donations, healthcare awareness, educational matters are initiated by cyber community to promote togetherness. Even though majority of the community lives in the digital world, it does not make the cultural values fade completely. Community culture and local wisdom has taught how humanized a person can be when he can be useful and able to help others in distress.
Here is a good news for you who has the urge to start creating your own social campaign! Buzz Night: Social Campaign 4.0 is going to give you so many new things to learn about making interesting social campaign in digital era as well as source and ideas to retain engagement and insight! So what are you waiting for? Register yourself now!
What will you learn?
- Opportunities and challenges for social campaign in digital era
- Make an interesting campaign
- Obtaining new source for CSR opportunities & ideas
- Learn new way of digital campaign
- Retain the social media engagement and insight
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Creative Marketing Manager, Indonesia Mengajar
P2P Fundraising Manager, Kitabisa.com
- National Head of Public Relations - AIESEC Indonesia 17/18
- Social Media & Creative Strategy Specialist - BookingLokal
President of Yayasan Lupus Indonesia
Creative Team Manager, Indonesia Mengajar
What is the price inclusive of?
Snacks & Free-Flow Beverage
What do you need to prepare?