Learn About Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Why do smart people fail? Why do technically brilliant individuals have trouble managing others and collaborating on a team?
It is not because they lack intelligence or technical skills; far from it; what they lack is a critical level of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and the ability to manage their own emotions and others’ when they are under pressure.
An intensely practical 1 day workshop designed to accelerate the practice and understanding of emotional intelligence and mental resilience. The workshop examines the science of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the compelling business case to become more mentally tough.
What will you learn?
- Believe in and realise the potential you have to become a peak performing leader by managing behaviours that hold you back.
- Develop each of the 4 EI Quadrants & Mental Resilience and become more focused and productive.
- Utilize emotional strengths that build effective and productive business relationships.
What are the benefits?
- Discover what Emotional Intelligence (EI) is and why it matters.
- Learn and apply proven interventions to develop each of the 4 EI Quadrants & Mental Resilience.
- Learn how to manage behaviours that hold you back from optimal performance: Outburst; Anger; Stress.
- Understand the key strategies for building and maintaining energy levels at work.
- Learn how to utilise emotional strengths that build effective and productive business relationships.
- Discover how to read people accurately and hear what they are "really" saying.
Who should attend?
- This course is relevant for all those looking to improve their personal performance, productivity, communication, negotiation and influencing skills in the workplace. This includes managers, leaders, specialists, directors and C-level management from private, non profit or public sectors.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Possessing over 25 years’ international experience in Management, Human Resources and Learning and Development, Shaun brings broad experience from multiple sectors to help others build energised teams that deliver results. He knows what motivates, drives and supports group success, and has a talent for uncovering hidden potential. He has developed with multi-national companies such as Red Bull, Emirates Airlines, Nestle, BP and HSBC.
Shaun is accredited to use a wide range of training instruments, including:
- ACC Executive Coach
- ICF Accredited
- Level A & B psychometric assessment NLP Practitioner (Richard Bandler) Mindexcel
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator TM (MBTI)
- Emotional Intelligence Certification (Dynamic Learning)
What is the price inclusive of?
- One private online coaching session
- Snacks, coffee
What do you need to prepare?