Learn How Design Thinking Helps You Start A Business
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! For many people who are not trained to become entrepreneur or yet have entrepreneurial spirit, the biggest obstacle to starting a business is “What business idea do I have?” As a result, they opt for copying one business idea after another hoping to achieve big success.
I have seen this happening to most participants of my “How to start a breakthrough startup” workshop, where they bring me copycat ideas into discussion. Recently, I have learned that design thinking, initially used to create a product to solve a problem or an issue in a big organization, can help anyone start a profitable business. Learning the steps of design thinking enables us to breakthrough business ideas.
What will you learn?
- What is the concept behind DESIGN THINKING?
- Why is DESIGN THINKING important?
- What are the 6 pillars of DESIGN THINKING?
- Case study of how one Indian startup implemented DESIGN THINKING to start REBEL FOODS (Cloud Kitchen-Multiple Brands Restaurant)
- How do you evaluate business ideas?
- Another technique of sourcing business idea
- How do you test business idea with real potential customers?
- 6 ways to make money online
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Richie graduated with Merit from University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia majoring in Accountancy and Marketing. His working experience in a variety of industries including fashion retail, offset printing, garment manufacturing, banking (last position as Head of Savings Department), HongKong buying agent, and Business Consulting (Arthur Andersen Jakarta and Orange County, USA office), lubricant and food supplement upon resignation as a professional, he established several businesses such as garment manufacturing, food & beverage, free magazine, corporate training and fashion. He wrote one business book titled “Jangan Takut Mulai Bisnis”, and two career development books “Karir Sukses Dapat Diraih” and “Professional Sukses Dapat Dicapai”
What is the price inclusive of?
- Bottled water & snack
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?