Learn How To Strategically Setup Your Small Business
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! You already start a small business and looking to grow it? Awesome!
But beware; a majority of business do not survive, because they 1) lack good system, 2) lack effective sales strategy, and 3) lacking good leadership – which should all be set up at the beginning of the business!
In this half-day workshop, Aaron Mashano (Starts Results Coaching) will show how to increase business stability and generate sustained results and profitability, through clearly defined processes and strategically setting up your business from the start!
What will you learn?
Business Development is the bloodline and the most important activity for any small to medium business.
Our experience shows that the lack of Systems, Effective Strategy in Sales and poor leadership are the 3 top reason why a majority of businesses do not survive. A clearly defined process coupled with a tailored value proposition and structured delivery methodology can disproportionately increase business stability and generate more sustained sales results and profitability.
- Action steps for Structuring your business for growth
- Learn to master the Psychology of Influencing your teams effectively
- Learn how to identify and communicate to your Ideal Client
- Learn how to reach decision makers-better connect and generate high levels of trust
- Learn how to reduce price competition
- How to grow into a market leader
- How to Scale Sustainably
As a result of attending this workshop, business owners will have:
- A systematic process of how to design and convert prospects
- Steps for Improving your ability to influence in negotiations.
- How to Build a business that can run with or without you
- Proven Business tools that are simple and ready by Business owner or managers that get get you instant results
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Aaron is the Founder and Head Coach at Start Results.
Born in Zambia, he later moved to Australia to study Law and Commerce at the University of Sydney. While studying, he set up numerous successful business ventures that enabled him and his clients to live more successfully and make a bigger difference in their communities.
During this time, Aaron recognized that the level of his success was a direct result of his ability to help others succeed as well. Helping startups to be successful companies is not just his passion - it became his calling.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
Note Taking Equipment (Notebook, Laptop - Optional)