Learn How to Write a Successful CV for Fresh Graduates
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Finally, school days are over and it is time to start your dream career in the field that you wanted. However, you do not know how to write a proper CV or questioning about the appeal of your CV. The fact that you have not created an alluring CV can delay the time of you getting a job in the particular industry that you always wanted. In this workshop, you will learn what is great CV looks like, the dos and don’ts in presenting yourself in CV, etc.
Join this workshop, craft your CV, and get the job you wanted!
What will you learn?
In this theoretical and practical course, fresh graduates or even professionals who are applying for jobs are able to obtain knowledge such as:
- What makes a good CV?
- What mistakes do people usually make on their CV?
- How long should a CV be?
- What layout and font should I use?
- What proper information should I included in my CV?
- What personal details should I included in my CV
- What skills (e.g. languages, driving, computer, etc) should I included?
- How many and which referees should I put on my CV?
- How do I tailored a CV based on the job I am applying?
- How to write a cover letter.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
She has been working in the HR field for over thirty-years (e.g. Warner Lambert Indonesia, Pfizer Indonesia, Takeda Singapore). She has lead countless job interviews and knows the essential dos and don’ts in a CV and also in job interviews.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?
- Your current CV (if you have one)
- Pen and Paper