(Content Marketing Series) Learn How To Build a Powerful LinkedIn Profile for Your Success
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Do you realize that LinkedIn is your new business card?
With a click of a search button, people from across industries would make the connection and be offering business or jobs in an instant. If your profile is not optimized, either you won’t be found, or when they found you, they’re not intrigued to work with you.
Last year, LinkedIn lists our instructor for this workshop, Salsabeela as one of LinkedIn Power Profiles 2017 in Marketing category together with representatives from Go-Jek, BTPN, Fairmont Hotel, and many more. Her startup is a lot smaller than those companies, but what makes her listed in this prestigious award?
She will share how she built and nurture her LinkedIn profile in this class. Are you ready to upgrade your career with advance LinkedIn profile?
What will you learn?
- Create and optimize your LinkedIn profile that effectively markets you and/or your business.
- Snap and choose the right photo and banner for your LinkedIn profile.
- Elaborate your job descriptions, awards, and related activities.
- Choose proper keywords and place them effectively to show up in LinkedIn searches.
- Use LinkedIn’s Publisher platform to showcase your expertise and interest.
- Leverage endorsements, recommendations, status updates, and group memberships.
- Use LinkedIn to find and cultivate relationships with people in related industry.
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Llia @salsabeela is a Co-Founder of writing platform Storial.co and online print on demand platform NulisBuku.com. She’s also bestselling author & biographer who’s been written 30 books since 2005. She’s named one of LinkedIn Power Profiles 2017 in Marketing category in Indonesia.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to bring?