Learn How To Write Memoir And Build Your Story
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Yes! People are curious about your life. They’re willing to read your stories. We all experience life with all the drama and its ups and downs. Writing a memoir allow you to express yourself, share the lessons learned and potentially get your story out there for the producers to discover (hello, Netflix and movie theatres!)
Whether you want to write micro memoir on Instagram or Facebook, 500-1000 words articles or a solid 50,000 words book, we’ll show you how to tell the stories of your life that will captivate readers.
What will you learn?
- Choosing the angle of your life story, its purpose and your intended readers
- Organizing your material into an outline
- Crafting the narrative and storytelling
- Tips on finishing the story even when you don’t have time
- Proofreading, editing and rewriting. Get feedbacks for your writing
- How to publish your story at Storial.co and NulisBuku.com
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Llia @salsabeela is a Co-Founder of writing platform Storial.co and online print on demand platform NulisBuku.com. She’s also bestselling author & biographer who’s been written 30 books since 2005. She’s named one of LinkedIn Power Profiles 2017 in Marketing category in Indonesia.
She is a bestselling author, biographer and startups founder. Her background as a writer allows her to use her writing skills to write effective online dating profile and become a conversationalist, while her startup background allow her to use data to track down her conversion success.
What do you need to bring?