Marketing Campaign Master Class Part I – How to Create An Effective Marketing Stategy for Your Business (Strategy)
About The Workshop
Marketing campaigns promote a product through different media, including television, radio, print, and online platforms. Campaigns don’t have to rely solely on advertising and also including demonstrations, word of mouth, and other interactive techniques. Business operating in highly competitive markets may initiate frequent marketing campaigns and devote significant resources generating brand awareness and sales.
Creating effective campaign could be very tricky. We need to really understand both our objective and our audiences. We need to craft our strategy to achieve our goal through the campaign. In collaboration with TBWA\Indonesia, in this class we will learn what aspects could boost our campaign effectively, how to generate the right strategy, and how do we finally reach our business target.
What will you learn?
- Case study about the Effective Campaign in the industry
- How to define campaign objective
- How to pick the right target audiences
- How to find the consumer’s pain point and passion point
- How to craft a Unique Selling Proposition
- How to define the Campaign Medium/Channel
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Strategy Director at TCP-TBWA Indonesia
What is the price inclusive of?
- Get free Kolega All Access Card
What do you need to bring?
- Questions about business