(For Kids) Learn How To Cook Sweet Tooth With Chef Henry
About The Workshop
The kitchen can be a fascinating place for kids. Inviting kids into the kitchen to help you cook can be a great way to create quality together time and help your child learn and refine some basic skills. Here are some tips for having fun and staying safe while you’re cooking with kids. Chef Henry will teach kids on how to do fun cooking in the kitchen!
What will you learn?
- Vanilla Rice Crispy Protein Bar
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bar
- Apple & Muesli Cup
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Chef Henry was born on August 18, 1968. Chef Henry was educated at Le Cordon Bleu de Paris in France in 2002 and became an employee in several French and Austrian hotels for 4 years in Patisseries and Chocolatier. Chef Henry currently has a business selling his own Cake Decorations and Patisserie.
What is the price inclusive of?
- All hands on and demo (2 menus)
- Ingredients and utensils for cooking
- Q & A session with the chef
- Water, coffee, and tea
- Cooked dish
What do you need to bring?
- Enthusiasm and passion for learning
- Plastic container for taking away the food. Let's go Green!