Learn How To Make Recycled Pot & Flowers Frame
About The Workshop
“Once upon a time, there lived a lonely tree, Flora, who really wanted to have a lot of flower friends to accompany him during day and night.”
Hi Learners! Learners will learn to make flowers friend for Flora by making a recycled pot and flower frames. Not only that, they will also learn how to take care of plants and how important plants are to make our lives sustainable.
What will you learn?
1. Participants will learn how to make a recycled pot and DIY flower frames.
2. As a part of this workshop, participants will also play games in order to bond as a team and to practice their cognitive and psychomotor skills.
What is the price inclusive of?
1. Workshop materials
2. Lunch package from The Barn Restaurant
3. Certificate of participation
What do you need to bring?
1. Please wear comfortable clothes, shoes, and socks! Some of the activities will require participants to move a lot and play at the indoor playground.
2. As a preventive action, please bring a change of clothes in case learners' clothes are dirty from making the crafts.
3.Please bring your own water bottle.