Learn The Art Of Basic Eco-Weaving
About The Workshop
Hi Crafters! Did you know tapestry is a simple weaving technique? if you are a beginner weaver, then you are probably already thinking about how you can add all those lovely textures to your own weaving. Aside from all the colors you can choose from, texture is one of the most beautiful, but it is very beautiful to creating a wall hanging with yourself.
If you are interested in this workshop, what are you waiting for? Come on, register now and let’s make beautiful wall hanging together!
What will you learn?
- How to make a wall hanging
- The basic tapestry with 5 techniques
- How to create tapestry with mix media natural thread
- Mix & match colors and texture of thread
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
"Creating Goodness Through Art & Creative Textile Class for Adults, Kids, and Special Needs based in Jakarta."
Seratan give new experience for people who wants to appreciate textile textile process and learn about art and textile process; Basic Shibori, Natural Dye Technique, Ecoprint, Stamp Art, Hand Embroidery, Tapestry (Basic Weaving), Marbling on Canvas, Painting in Textile, etc.
What is the price inclusive of?
- Professional instruction
- Practice sheet
- Materials (sharing during the workshop)
- Final artwork made by participant (without loom)
- 10% discount of Seratan Collection
What do you need to prepare?