Learn How To Make Japanese Soft Bun
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Have you ever heard about Japanese Soft Bun? It is such a delicious yet fluffy bun that you can enjoy in every occasion! Here is a good chance for you to learn how to make one. Let’s learn it from the master, Chef Emerson!
In this class, you will learn how to make dough until you can shape and bake it! This is a individual hands on class, o every student will make their own from the scratch and bring the result home! So what are you waiting for? Register yourself now!
What will you learn?
Learning from mixing to oven:
- 3 type of filling (chocolate filling + milky filling +mayonnaise)
- How to mixing dough
- How to achieve windowpane
- How to make, shape, and bake
- Susuwatari chocolate bun (Belgium chocolate filling)
- Cutie Bear bun (Milky filling)
- Cutie lion bun (Homemake Mayonnaise)
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
What is the price inclusive of?
- Light lunch
- Snack and coffee
- Tools (lended during the class)
Certificate: No Certificate
What do you need to prepare?