Learn About Healthy Cooking with Max Mandias
About The Workshop
Hi Learners! Being healthy without sacrificing taste bud. Who’s in? Move your finger to click the ATTEND button!
This workshop will show you how to make plant-based, dairy-free, refined sugar free, low sodium, and damn delicious menu.
Some complementaries for you!
– Healthy Eating + Healthy Cooking workshops ONLY Rp. 700000! (Bundling Package)
– 10 first learner that join “(Bundling Package) Learn About Healthy Eating and Healthy Cooking with Max Mandias” workshop get FREE ONLINE NUTRITION COACHING with Max Mandias himself via ZOOM!
– Get IDR 50K Burgreens Meal Voucher from Each Class.
So go click the attend button!
What will you learn?
- Harvard's MyPlate of healthy & balanced meals
- Cooking Recipes: 1 Starter, 2 Main Dishes, 1 Dessert
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Co-founder & Executive Chef at Burgreens
Originally a finance major, Certified Plant-based Chef Max worked as a Data Analyst before jumping onto the vegan food scene. He worked at Alchemist Garden, a raw vegan restaurant in Amsterdam where he learned how to make raw food.
After 7 years of living in the Netherlands, Max returned to Jakarta accompanied by Helga and started setting up their very own vegetarian and vegan cafe, Burgreens. What started as Jakarta’s first plant-based eatery & catering – has now grown into a community-based social business connecting local farmers, a passionate team, and conscious customers.
What do you need to bring?