Learn How To Make Sourdough Ciabatta
About The Workshop
Hi Learner! Ciabatta is known as “ Slipper “ in Italy. Ciabatta bread was founded in Verona Veneto, Italy
in 1982 in response to the popularity of French baguettes.
This lovely bread is light often eaten with just Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Balsamic Vinegar or make sandwiches with .
Ciabatta is a very high hydration bread, what more when making it with wild yeast starter.
Guided detail step by step methods.
So come and get your hands busy on this challenging yet interesting wild yeast bread series!
What will you learn?
This workshop, students will learn how to:
- Work hands on with more than 100% hydration sourdough.
- How to develop gluten in such a wet dough, and how to bulk ferment the ciabatta dough overnight to develop flavor and texture.
- Each students will be taking their own work and a sourdough starter home to start
- practicing their sourdough breads.
- All materials for the workshop will be provided.
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
A crazie place for you to explore, sharing and learning about art and sugarwork. We offer many different class to help you learn more about your passion. Not only our teacher were came from many place worldwide, we also over weekly schedule which teach by many talented baker and sugar artist from all around our country itself.
What is the price inclusive of?
All Ingredients will provided
What do you need to bring?