Learn The Art of Wafer Paper Cake Decorating (3Days Session)
About The Workshop
Hi Bakers! Wafer paper is an edible paper, usually made of rice or potato flour.
Wafer paper/rice paper is probably the best medium for making edible flowers allowing you to capture the wafer thin effect of this cupped flower just perfectly.
here we will learn wafer paper technique from creating the flower, covering the cakes & combine it with different elements in this 3 days intensive workshop.
What will you learn?
- All the basic knowledge of wafer paper
- Flower making with Wafer Paper: Hydrangeas, David Austin Roses, Dahlias & Pansies
- Covering Cake with Wafer Paper
- Achieving texture with wafer paper
- Introducing Rice Paper & Isomalt along with wafer paper in covering a cake
Schedule & other dates
ABOUT THE TEACHER(S)
Providing Cake Decorating Masterclass pop up workshop in Jakarta and Surabaya, as well as New Zealand and Australia.
Learn new and incredible techniques from world’s class tutors.
Always thriving to provide the best education and experience for you and your business.
What is the price inclusive of?
- All the tools and materials needed for the class
What do you need to prepare?